1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 30 years.
- Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners of Functional and Integrative Medicine.
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.*
- To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™+ with Biocidin®.
Targets the Entire GI Tract for Healthy and Balanced Intestinal Ecology
Biocidin® is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines, which targets the entire GI tract, and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin® has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms.
Begin with 1 drop and gradually increase up to 5 drops 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Children may use 1 drop per 10 lbs. of body weight per day, divided into 2 doses.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea extract, Echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake extract, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil
OTHER INGREDIENTS Vegetable Glycerin, <5% alcohol (potato)
Contains walnut. This product is made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.