A lightweight, broad spectrum, natural sunscreen
A blend of zinc oxide and antioxidants offers complete coverage and helps protect skin from photoaging. Absorbs quickly and will not clog pores.
Directions For Sunscreen Use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.