Fiber Lean Capsules
- Supports Appetite Control*
- Supports Weight Control*
- Supports Blood Sugar & Cholesterol Metabolism*
- Supports Healthy Bowel Movements*
- Serves as a Prebiotic for Intestinal Bacteria
- Promotes Healthy Elimination of Toxins*
Fiber Lean features a konjac-derived glucomannan fiber that, when taken with adequate amounts of water, expands in the stomach, creating a viscous “gel-like” substance that promotes a sense of fullness, slows the rate at which food enters your bloodstream and increases the speed at which food exits the body through the digestive tract (pushing more calories out through the colon, rather than letting them be absorbed). Fiber Lean binds and quickly eliminates toxins from the gut.*
- Take 30-60 minutes before a meal to feel full with reduced portion sizes*
- Take prior to heading out to a party/event to reduce cravings and temptation*
- Take daily to promote healthy bowel movements and elimination of toxins.*
Recommended Use: Take 3-6 capsules once per day with 12-16 oz of water, or take 3 capsules with 8-12 oz of water or other non-alcoholic beverage and consume 30 to 60 minutes before each of your two biggest meals, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication, especially hypoglycemic agents, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not take Fiber Lean Capsules at the same time as medication as it may reduce medication absorption.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.