- Supports Appetite Control
- Supports Weight Control
- Regulates Blood Sugar & Cholesterol Metabolism
- Supports Healthy Bowel Movements
- Serves as a Prebiotic for Intestinal Bacteria
- Supports Metabolic Detoxification
When taken with adequate amounts of water, Fiber Lean capsules expand in the stomach, creating a “gel-like” substance which promotes a sense of fullness, slows the rate at which food enters your bloodstream and increases the speed at which food exits the body through the digestive tract (pushing more calories out through the colon, rather than letting them be absorbed). Fiber Lean binds and quickly eliminates toxins from the gut.
- Take 30-60 minutes before a meal to feel full with reduced portion sizes, stabilize blood sugar, and reduce hunger/cravings.
- Take prior to heading out to a party/event to reduce cravings and temptation.
- Take 1 hour after dinner to reduce night-time snacking.
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules once or twice daily with 12-16 oz of water, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take Fiber Lean Capsules at the same time as medication as it may reduce medication absorption.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication, especially hypoglycemic agents, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.