Potent, full-spectrum enzyme blend for maximal support of intestinal function.
120 Vegetarian Capsules
This high-potency, multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually complete range of plant/microbial-based enzymes that work in concert to help maintain normal enzyme levels that support the body’s digestive capabilities and assist intestinal repair mechanisms. The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in our High-Potency Digestive Enzyme Formula maximizes the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from the widest spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, carbohydrates, disaccharides, and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers. As such, this formula can serve as an important dietary adjunct for individuals requiring maximal nutrient uptake and for those with compromised gastrointestinal function such as maldigestion, malabsorption, dysbiosis, or intestinal inflammation.
Digestive Enzymes - High-Potency Formula:
• Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes in two capsules
• Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive patients
• Free of all maltodextrin (wheat, rice or corn derived) commonly used as a base in enzyme raw materials
• Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
• Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, kiwi) for maximum tolerance
• Active across a broad range of pH conditions (2 to 10) for maximum benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
• Supplies a full-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by pathogenic organisms and contribute to dysbiosis
• Assists protein breakdown but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate or inflame GI tissues
• Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)
• Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to help protect sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.