- 100% Vegan
- 100% Non-GMO
- Packed with Micronutrients & Fiber
- Great for a Meal or Snack
- Free of Gluten, Dairy, Lactose, and Other Common Allergens
- Contains a full source of protein to boost metabolism and fat burning
- Great Value!
2 scoops contains: 15g protein, 7g fiber, 7g net carbs
Dr. Nielsen’s nutrient-rich Vegan Protein Shake Mix is a useful addition to any weight-loss or weight-maintenance program. Ideal for vegans, individuals sensitive or allergic to soy and/or dairy, or those seeking an alternative source of quality protein, this vegan protein shake mix features an all-natural pea and rice protein blend; Aminogen®, a plant enzyme that enhances protein digestibility and absorption; and Artinia® chitin-glucan, a novel fiber that supports antioxidant systems in the body.
This physician-formulated and approved formula provides an array of micronutrients, including high-potency vitamins C and B12, activated B vitamins, and chelated minerals, making it an ideal alternative to a meal or snack.
Mix it Up!
Our Vegan Protein Shake Mixes are available in chocolate and vanilla. While they are delicious on their own mixed with water, there are a variety of ways you can “mix it up” to your taste:
- Mix with unsweetened coconut or almond milk (Dr. Nielsen likes to mix hers with 1/2 water and 1/2 unsweetened coconut milk).
- Blend with ice.
- Add up to 1/2 cup dark berries, fresh or frozen.
- Add healthy greens (you can add a large handful of spinach with barely a change in taste).
- Add a fiber of your choice, such as flax or chia seed, or psyllium fiber.
- Combine one scoop vanilla with one scoop chocolate.
- Add a small amount Stevia for added sweetness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.